Pinkerton Academy to host substance abuse forum
The forum is called “Substance Misuse in our Communities: What do you Know?” It is scheduled to run from 5 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6, at Pinkerton’s Stockbridge Theatre.
In recent weeks, Santa Fe said a number of organizations and officials have been receptive to holding the forum and have reached out to help in the effort.
The panel of experts joining the forum will include: Timothy Rourke, Governor’s Commission on Substance Abuse; Jim Reams, Rockingham County Attorney; Lisa Mure, Community Health Institute; Capt. Vernon Thomas, Derry Police Department; Dr. Thomas Scott, Parkland Medical Center; Deanna Barreiro, Parkland Emergency Department; Dr. Louise Morin-Davy, Center for Life Management; Jessica Beaudoin, Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Center for Life Management; Kimberly Bavaro, Juvenile Diversion Program-The Upper Room. Following the presentation, professionals will be on hand to address questions and concerns.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Arpy' Saunders, architect of Claremont lawsuit, dead at 72 - 2
- Nashua committee votes to OK policy that allows alcohol at school - 3
- Students honored for winning essays - 0
- Parents want answers on Ellis principal - 0
- Manchester charter school requests barriers between playground, street - 5
- Discovery of shotgun shell in locker room puts Stratham school into lockdown - 0
- Eighth-graders test underwater remote operated vehicles they built - 0
- McDonough School's 'Kids Closet' seeks to supply students with shoes, coats - 0
- Driver ed goes private, smaller in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 1
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 2
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH