Pinkerton Academy to host substance abuse forum
The forum is called “Substance Misuse in our Communities: What do you Know?” It is scheduled to run from 5 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6, at Pinkerton’s Stockbridge Theatre.
In recent weeks, Santa Fe said a number of organizations and officials have been receptive to holding the forum and have reached out to help in the effort.
The panel of experts joining the forum will include: Timothy Rourke, Governor’s Commission on Substance Abuse; Jim Reams, Rockingham County Attorney; Lisa Mure, Community Health Institute; Capt. Vernon Thomas, Derry Police Department; Dr. Thomas Scott, Parkland Medical Center; Deanna Barreiro, Parkland Emergency Department; Dr. Louise Morin-Davy, Center for Life Management; Jessica Beaudoin, Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Center for Life Management; Kimberly Bavaro, Juvenile Diversion Program-The Upper Room. Following the presentation, professionals will be on hand to address questions and concerns.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hillsborough district names its Teacher of Year - 0
- Nashua Board of Education signals new leadership - 0
- PSU adjunct faculty members approve three-year contract - 0
- UNH, trustees seek to reverse arbitrator's decision to reinstate professor - 13
- NH students take part in computer education week - 0
- Math world stunned by UNH lecturer's find - 3
- Consultant report on UNH Manchester issues almost done - 4
- 'Embrance the challenge ... behold the view,' MCPHS grads told - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383