Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man accused of stabbing another man and stealing cell phone
Frye is accused of stabbing Trombly in the neck on the Piscataquog River Trail Oct. 9. Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $50,000 cash/surety bail for Frye, saying he left Trombly on the trail “to bleed out.” She said doctors said one of the stab wounds came close to Trombly’s spine.
Response to divorce papers
A man accused of smashing the windows of his wife’s vehicle was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of criminal mischief.
He was stopped when he attempted to drive away from the 45 Falls Road residence and charged with operating after suspension for Driving While Intoxicated.
A man out on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, scheduled for trial Nov. 21 on three simple assault charges, was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on misdemeanor charges of stalking and violation of a domestic violence protective order.
Wants to return home
Katherine Finnell, 54, of 79 B St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to charges of simple assault, criminal threatening and criminal mischief that allege she punched and scratched her boyfriend, told him she was going to stab him and damaged a bedroom door.
Finnell objected to the condition barring her from the B Street address, saying: “I need to go home.” Finnell said the alleged victim has another residence, but she has nowhere else to go.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier Tuesday asked Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge John Emery to set bail at $2,000 cash/surety for Aaron Drolet, saying the Derry man has a “recurrent pattern” of theft.
A third theft charge is brought as a felony and Pelletier said Drolet has been convicted of three theft-related charges. She said he is also under the umbrella of an October 2010 suspended sentence of three-and-a-half to seven years on a drug conviction.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483