Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man accused of stabbing another man and stealing cell phone
Frye is accused of stabbing Trombly in the neck on the Piscataquog River Trail Oct. 9. Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $50,000 cash/surety bail for Frye, saying he left Trombly on the trail “to bleed out.” She said doctors said one of the stab wounds came close to Trombly’s spine.
Response to divorce papers
A man accused of smashing the windows of his wife’s vehicle was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of criminal mischief.
He was stopped when he attempted to drive away from the 45 Falls Road residence and charged with operating after suspension for Driving While Intoxicated.
A man out on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, scheduled for trial Nov. 21 on three simple assault charges, was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on misdemeanor charges of stalking and violation of a domestic violence protective order.
Wants to return home
Katherine Finnell, 54, of 79 B St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to charges of simple assault, criminal threatening and criminal mischief that allege she punched and scratched her boyfriend, told him she was going to stab him and damaged a bedroom door.
Finnell objected to the condition barring her from the B Street address, saying: “I need to go home.” Finnell said the alleged victim has another residence, but she has nowhere else to go.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier Tuesday asked Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge John Emery to set bail at $2,000 cash/surety for Aaron Drolet, saying the Derry man has a “recurrent pattern” of theft.
A third theft charge is brought as a felony and Pelletier said Drolet has been convicted of three theft-related charges. She said he is also under the umbrella of an October 2010 suspended sentence of three-and-a-half to seven years on a drug conviction.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 7
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 1
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- UNH unveils new 'shield' logo - 21
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 0
- Vemont pair killed, Sunapee man hurt in crash on I-89 in Lebanon - 0
- Napoli returns to Boston with two-year deal - 0
- Celtics come up big against Nuggets - 0
- Johnson honored for sixth NASCAR title - 0
- Kilpatrick leads UNH women past Dartmouth - 0
- UNH, Dartmouth football players named All-New England - 0
- Manchester Monarchs beat Portland Pirates in shootout - 0
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UPDATE: 2 dead in I-89 crash in Lebanon, highway northbound restricted to one lane as of 8:20 p.m.
Wildcats defeat Maine to advance
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424