Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man accused of stabbing another man and stealing cell phone
Frye is accused of stabbing Trombly in the neck on the Piscataquog River Trail Oct. 9. Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $50,000 cash/surety bail for Frye, saying he left Trombly on the trail “to bleed out.” She said doctors said one of the stab wounds came close to Trombly’s spine.
Response to divorce papers
A man accused of smashing the windows of his wife’s vehicle was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of criminal mischief.
He was stopped when he attempted to drive away from the 45 Falls Road residence and charged with operating after suspension for Driving While Intoxicated.
A man out on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, scheduled for trial Nov. 21 on three simple assault charges, was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on misdemeanor charges of stalking and violation of a domestic violence protective order.
Wants to return home
Katherine Finnell, 54, of 79 B St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to charges of simple assault, criminal threatening and criminal mischief that allege she punched and scratched her boyfriend, told him she was going to stab him and damaged a bedroom door.
Finnell objected to the condition barring her from the B Street address, saying: “I need to go home.” Finnell said the alleged victim has another residence, but she has nowhere else to go.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier Tuesday asked Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge John Emery to set bail at $2,000 cash/surety for Aaron Drolet, saying the Derry man has a “recurrent pattern” of theft.
A third theft charge is brought as a felony and Pelletier said Drolet has been convicted of three theft-related charges. She said he is also under the umbrella of an October 2010 suspended sentence of three-and-a-half to seven years on a drug conviction.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424