Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man accused of stabbing another man and stealing cell phone
Frye is accused of stabbing Trombly in the neck on the Piscataquog River Trail Oct. 9. Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $50,000 cash/surety bail for Frye, saying he left Trombly on the trail “to bleed out.” She said doctors said one of the stab wounds came close to Trombly’s spine.
Response to divorce papers
A man accused of smashing the windows of his wife’s vehicle was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of criminal mischief.
He was stopped when he attempted to drive away from the 45 Falls Road residence and charged with operating after suspension for Driving While Intoxicated.
A man out on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, scheduled for trial Nov. 21 on three simple assault charges, was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on misdemeanor charges of stalking and violation of a domestic violence protective order.
Wants to return home
Katherine Finnell, 54, of 79 B St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to charges of simple assault, criminal threatening and criminal mischief that allege she punched and scratched her boyfriend, told him she was going to stab him and damaged a bedroom door.
Finnell objected to the condition barring her from the B Street address, saying: “I need to go home.” Finnell said the alleged victim has another residence, but she has nowhere else to go.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier Tuesday asked Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge John Emery to set bail at $2,000 cash/surety for Aaron Drolet, saying the Derry man has a “recurrent pattern” of theft.
A third theft charge is brought as a felony and Pelletier said Drolet has been convicted of three theft-related charges. She said he is also under the umbrella of an October 2010 suspended sentence of three-and-a-half to seven years on a drug conviction.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483