Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester police search for armed robber
The gunman entered the 912 Somerville St. store about 8:30 p.m., pointed a black handgun at the 24-year-old clerk and demanded money and a carton of cigarettes.
He then fled the store with an undisclosed amount of cash and the cigarettes.
The robber is described as a white man, 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-11 with a medium build. He was wearing a black mask, a black jacket with a hood, a dark baseball cap, dark jeans and dark tennis shoes with white trim on the soles.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through manchestercrimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Reagan's would-be assassin granted more freedom - 0
- Drug addicts driving spike in robberies - 0
- Charges upgraded against man who killed 2 in I-89 crash - 1
- No bail for Keene McLeod murder case - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 3
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 2
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 1
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 1
- Vandal caught on video slashing holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wall Street gains on GDP data; indexes post strong week - 0
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards online - 0
- High School Roundup: Trinity boys top Concord - 0
- Talib's grit, swagger endear him to Pats - 0
- NEGTC girls top notch in meet - 0
- Manchester’s Grauslys swims in nationals - 0
- Monarchs romp past Portland - 0
- Bedford girls in midseason form - 0
- Londonderry on the mark - 0
Drug addicts driving spike in robberies
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Dunbarton nixes man's poultry plan
Popular West High School official moved
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424