Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester pharmacy robbed
According to the clerk, the man entered the 36 Elm St. store about 3:20 p.m., approached the counter and handed the clerk a note. The clerk told police he didn't read the entire note but while no gun was shown, the note made reference to a gun and he understood at the time that he was being robbed.
The clerk handed over some cash to the robber who fled the store on foot, heading toward Cheney Place. He was last seen getting into the back seat of an older green Ford Explorer with tinted windows.
The thief is described as a black man, about 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-8, with a thin build. He was wearing a red and white horizontal striped knit hat, a black sweatshirt with gold lettering on the chest and lower back, black pants and black gloves.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made to Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Kicking game could play crucial role for UNH - 0
- State settles $24.5M lawsuit to force help for mentally ill - 0
- Groton Wind turbines slated to start turning again shortly - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 0
- Seabrook nuclear power plant discussion continues on concrete degradation - 0
Ice storm threatens the region
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Beltran, Yankees make it official
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424