Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester pharmacy robbed
According to the clerk, the man entered the 36 Elm St. store about 3:20 p.m., approached the counter and handed the clerk a note. The clerk told police he didn't read the entire note but while no gun was shown, the note made reference to a gun and he understood at the time that he was being robbed.
The clerk handed over some cash to the robber who fled the store on foot, heading toward Cheney Place. He was last seen getting into the back seat of an older green Ford Explorer with tinted windows.
The thief is described as a black man, about 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-8, with a thin build. He was wearing a red and white horizontal striped knit hat, a black sweatshirt with gold lettering on the chest and lower back, black pants and black gloves.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made to Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917