NHIAA Roundup: Two hat tricks power Central boys
The Little Green improved to 13-2, winning their 13th straight.
Justin Reno scored the other goal and Mesumbuko added an assist. Central goalkeeper David Gagnon made two saves in the win. Dover got its goal from Ayalew Binette late in the game.
Pembroke 5, Manchester West 0: Pembroke improved to 9-6 led by goals from Celia Sartwell, Lexi Duclos, and Emilee Harlow. Assists were registered by Emma Foss and Maddie Bardier. Kristin Kezar had the shutout win in nets.
Dover 3, Pinkerton 0 (25-12, 25-13, 25-23): In Derry, Lexie Verreault had 16 digs for the Astros. Molly Wotten led Dover with 12 kills and teammate MacKenzie Geppert added 22 assists.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- U.S. insurers warn of problems with Obamacare enrollment surge - 21
- New Hampshire clients transitioning to Medicaid Managed Care - 3
- Businesses share Obamacare frustrations, fears - 21
- Problems remain for retooled website - 0
- New Hampshire's move to Medicaid managed care kicks in on Sunday - 2
- Anthem further extends policy renewal times - 8
- NH OKs renewing 2013 health plans in 2014 - 3
- ACA 2015 enrollment delayed to after 2014 midterms - 17
- Small businesses weigh health care options during Rochester forum - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 3
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child