NHIAA Roundup: Two hat tricks power Central boys
The Little Green improved to 13-2, winning their 13th straight.
Justin Reno scored the other goal and Mesumbuko added an assist. Central goalkeeper David Gagnon made two saves in the win. Dover got its goal from Ayalew Binette late in the game.
Pembroke 5, Manchester West 0: Pembroke improved to 9-6 led by goals from Celia Sartwell, Lexi Duclos, and Emilee Harlow. Assists were registered by Emma Foss and Maddie Bardier. Kristin Kezar had the shutout win in nets.
Dover 3, Pinkerton 0 (25-12, 25-13, 25-23): In Derry, Lexie Verreault had 16 digs for the Astros. Molly Wotten led Dover with 12 kills and teammate MacKenzie Geppert added 22 assists.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett's rush: A careless dash from Manchester - 9
- UNH's good name: Administration fights for it - 0
- An NSA setback: Fourth Amendment wins first round - 15
- Fetal homicide: A compromise at last? - 4
- Freedom & discovery: A mathematician gets noticed - 0
- Preventing Newtown: Background checks won’t - 29
- Taunting taxpayers: Manchester teachers union won’t budge - 35
- Insurance choices: Shaheen, Shea-Porter, Kuster mislead - 19
- Looking for Abigail: Public can help find her - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Kicking game could play crucial role for UNH - 0
- State settles $24.5M lawsuit to force help for mentally ill - 0
- Groton Wind turbines slated to start turning again shortly - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 0
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 0
Ice storm threatens the region
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Nashua man held in home invasion
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH