NHIAA Roundup: Two hat tricks power Central boys
The Little Green improved to 13-2, winning their 13th straight.
Justin Reno scored the other goal and Mesumbuko added an assist. Central goalkeeper David Gagnon made two saves in the win. Dover got its goal from Ayalew Binette late in the game.
Pembroke 5, Manchester West 0: Pembroke improved to 9-6 led by goals from Celia Sartwell, Lexi Duclos, and Emilee Harlow. Assists were registered by Emma Foss and Maddie Bardier. Kristin Kezar had the shutout win in nets.
Dover 3, Pinkerton 0 (25-12, 25-13, 25-23): In Derry, Lexie Verreault had 16 digs for the Astros. Molly Wotten led Dover with 12 kills and teammate MacKenzie Geppert added 22 assists.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- ConVal students get a taste of Hollywood - 0
- Manchester school superintendent's contract renewed in secret session - 2
- Salem teachers, school board agree to two-year contract - 1
- Hillside Middle School is state winner in Samsung science contest - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 10
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- MCC students get hands-on experience building Manchester home - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Dover woman admits to bank robberies in two states - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
Granite Grok - Steve MacDonald: Anti-libertarian Dem. Cynthia Chase turns attention to home education
There are no little jobs in the armed forces
Supreme Court hears CopBlock founders appeal of felony conviction for recording public officials
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings