Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Dunkin' Donuts robbed in Belmont
Police said the robbery happened just before 9:30 p.m. A man wearing a hooded sweatshirt with a piece of clothing covering his face entered the coffee shop armed with a knife and demanded cash.
Once he obtained the money, he ran out the door. Two clerks on duty were not harmed in the incident.
Officers from both Laconia and Tilton police departments responded to the scene and searched for the robber. A police dog was brought in from Gilford to try to track him down but the robber wasn't located.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Belmont police detective Raechel MoultonBolton and/or Sgt. Adam C Hawkins at 267-8350.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Reagan's would-be assassin granted more freedom - 0
- Drug addicts driving spike in robberies - 0
- Charges upgraded against man who killed 2 in I-89 crash - 1
- No bail for Keene McLeod murder case - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 3
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 2
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 1
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 1
- Vandal caught on video slashing holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wall Street gains on GDP data; indexes post strong week - 0
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards online - 0
- High School Roundup: Trinity boys top Concord - 0
- Talib's grit, swagger endear him to Pats - 0
- NEGTC girls top notch in meet - 0
- Manchester’s Grauslys swims in nationals - 0
- Monarchs romp past Portland - 0
- Bedford girls in midseason form - 0
- Londonderry on the mark - 0
State bracing for ice storm
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Dunbarton nixes man's poultry plan
Popular West High School official moved
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424