Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Dunkin' Donuts robbed in Belmont
Police said the robbery happened just before 9:30 p.m. A man wearing a hooded sweatshirt with a piece of clothing covering his face entered the coffee shop armed with a knife and demanded cash.
Once he obtained the money, he ran out the door. Two clerks on duty were not harmed in the incident.
Officers from both Laconia and Tilton police departments responded to the scene and searched for the robber. A police dog was brought in from Gilford to try to track him down but the robber wasn't located.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Belmont police detective Raechel MoultonBolton and/or Sgt. Adam C Hawkins at 267-8350.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 1
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424