Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Dunkin' Donuts robbed in Belmont
Police said the robbery happened just before 9:30 p.m. A man wearing a hooded sweatshirt with a piece of clothing covering his face entered the coffee shop armed with a knife and demanded cash.
Once he obtained the money, he ran out the door. Two clerks on duty were not harmed in the incident.
Officers from both Laconia and Tilton police departments responded to the scene and searched for the robber. A police dog was brought in from Gilford to try to track him down but the robber wasn't located.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Belmont police detective Raechel MoultonBolton and/or Sgt. Adam C Hawkins at 267-8350.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 2
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 8
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief