Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Dunkin' Donuts robbed in Belmont
Police said the robbery happened just before 9:30 p.m. A man wearing a hooded sweatshirt with a piece of clothing covering his face entered the coffee shop armed with a knife and demanded cash.
Once he obtained the money, he ran out the door. Two clerks on duty were not harmed in the incident.
Officers from both Laconia and Tilton police departments responded to the scene and searched for the robber. A police dog was brought in from Gilford to try to track him down but the robber wasn't located.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Belmont police detective Raechel MoultonBolton and/or Sgt. Adam C Hawkins at 267-8350.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 12
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 1
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 32
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 9
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483