Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man indicted for sexual assault of 4-year-old girl
DOVER – A Rochester man could spend the rest of his life in prison after being indicted for two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault involving a 4-year-old girl.
A grand jury which handed up the indictments Oct. 17 against Quentin McKenney, 64, of 41 Walnut St., Apt. 4, Rochester. McKenney allegedly sexually assaulted the girl, who is now 5, in Rochester between March 29, 2012, and July 10, 2013, according to the indictments.
He is scheduled to be arraigned Nov. 1 at 1 p.m.
Each count of aggravated felonious sexual assault is an enhanced felony which could result in up to 10 to 30 years in state prison and a $4,000 fine.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
- Angry birds clash - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Volunteers sought for discipline committees
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424