Scholarship honors departing co-directors of YMCA Camp Belknap
"It's a way of life. I am most proud of the camp and what it stands for. Every person who is on staff has to have gone there. For me, it wasn't just a job, it was a way of life, a passion. It was where I wanted to be," said Clark. In his early years, he was a camper, leader, division head and waterfront director.
The new directors are no strangers to the camp. Seth spent 11 summers over 14 years there, and he and Stephanie became engaged at Camp Belknap. They were living in Boulder, Colo., and returned to Camp Belknap where Seth served as program director before he and Stephanie were chosen as the new co-directors. "We had a great life in Boulder, but Camp Belknap's mission is important to us," he said
For more information or to download a brochure, go to www.campbelknap.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua cadet receives Civil Air Patrol award - 0
- Hooksett teen faces charge of throwing egg at police car - 1
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently - 1
- Funding sought for new DPW facility in Weare - 0
- Candidate surveys for Hooksett School Board - 0
- Cave drawings influence Luann Udell's art; her 5-year-old sparked her career - 0
- Loeb School Offers Workshop for Freelance Writers - 0
- Loeb School Offers Spring Classes - 0
- Calling All Turkey Watchers – Winter Survey Ends March 31 - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Win tickets to see Bruno Mars!
Win tickets to see Craig Ferguson
Candidate surveys for Hooksett School Board
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief