Home » Opinion » Editorials
The NH way: Is that possible anymore?
Also last week the state’s Medicaid Expansion Commission recommended that the Legislature kinda-sorta expand Medicaid. It recommended subsidizing people up to 138 percent of the federal poverty level, but not putting all of them on Medicaid. The state would need a waiver to do this. If we don’t expand in precisely the way the Obama administration wants, we won’t get millions in federal matching funds.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 0
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.