Home » Opinion » Editorials
The NH way: Is that possible anymore?
Also last week the state’s Medicaid Expansion Commission recommended that the Legislature kinda-sorta expand Medicaid. It recommended subsidizing people up to 138 percent of the federal poverty level, but not putting all of them on Medicaid. The state would need a waiver to do this. If we don’t expand in precisely the way the Obama administration wants, we won’t get millions in federal matching funds.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'