Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Bicycling robber eludes capture in Laconia
The robbery happened at 10:44 p.m. At the 280 Court St. store. A white man, about 5-foot-7, wearing a gray/white striped hoodie and a mask, entered the store and demanded "the cash," according to a news release issued by the police department.
No weapon was shown and the robber made no threats.
The clerk backed away from the counter and the man reached across and grabbed the cash in the register. He ran out of the store but moments later was seen on a black mountain bicycle pedaling away from the scene.
Police said witnesses saw the robbery and the store is equipped with video surveillance.
Investigators are asking anyone who has information about the incident to call them at 524-5252.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 0
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 19
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 4
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 2
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483