Home » Sports » College Sports
Bucknell rallies to edge Dartmouth
Dartmouth fell to 2-3 overall, while the Bison improved to 2-4 and snapped a four-game losing streak to the Big Green.
Dartmouth junior quarterback Alex Park hit junior wide receiver Bo Patterson for a 21-yard score in the final minute.Merrimack 51, St. Anselm 9: Senior quarterback Joe Clancy completed 38 of his 56 passes for 441 yards and six touchdowns to lead the Warriors, who improved to 4-3, at Grappone Stadium.Junior quarterback Andrew Murphy was 24 for 39 for a touchdown for St. Anselm, which dropped to 0-7.
ran for 110 and accounted for seven touchdowns to lead the Bears.
PSU drops to 1-5 and 0-4.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 1
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
Hooksett confident contract to send students to Pinkerton doesn't violate Manchester settlement