Home » News » Public Safety
Man killed in motorcycle crash
Alexander Krause, 31, was driving north on Lincoln Street shortly before 12:30 p.m. Saturday when he entered an intersection and crashed into an SUV driven by Jose Rosario-Mariano, 41, of Manchester, who was heading east on Manchester Street, said Sgt. Andrew Vincent.
"For whatever reason, he just decided to gun it, full-throttle gun it," Boudreau said of the motorcyclist.
Krause died at the scene and likely was not wearing a helmet at the time, Vincent said.
"I didn't see a helmet anywhere," he said.
"My (daughters) had to see it all unfold right before their eyes," he said. "It was pretty gruesome."
Boudreau called 911 and stayed on the phone with dispatchers until emergency responders arrived. He said a bystander and paramedics each tried to perform CPR on the man.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 1
- Chief to Chef: Charlestown veteran chief leaving for food venture - 0
- Fire Marshal's Office didn't condemn school's historic stage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 1
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072