Home » News » Public Safety
Man killed in motorcycle crash
Alexander Krause, 31, was driving north on Lincoln Street shortly before 12:30 p.m. Saturday when he entered an intersection and crashed into an SUV driven by Jose Rosario-Mariano, 41, of Manchester, who was heading east on Manchester Street, said Sgt. Andrew Vincent.
"For whatever reason, he just decided to gun it, full-throttle gun it," Boudreau said of the motorcyclist.
Krause died at the scene and likely was not wearing a helmet at the time, Vincent said.
"I didn't see a helmet anywhere," he said.
"My (daughters) had to see it all unfold right before their eyes," he said. "It was pretty gruesome."
Boudreau called 911 and stayed on the phone with dispatchers until emergency responders arrived. He said a bystander and paramedics each tried to perform CPR on the man.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
- I-93 crash under investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Derry to receive speed sign through donation - 0
- Judge rejects bid for new trial by ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- NH Senate Roundup: Marijuana penalties to remain the same in Granite State - 0
- Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck - 0
- Derry councilors vote to expand revitalization zone - 0
- Ceremony honors Manchester's past - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start