Home » News » Public Safety
Man killed in motorcycle crash
Alexander Krause, 31, was driving north on Lincoln Street shortly before 12:30 p.m. Saturday when he entered an intersection and crashed into an SUV driven by Jose Rosario-Mariano, 41, of Manchester, who was heading east on Manchester Street, said Sgt. Andrew Vincent.
"For whatever reason, he just decided to gun it, full-throttle gun it," Boudreau said of the motorcyclist.
Krause died at the scene and likely was not wearing a helmet at the time, Vincent said.
"I didn't see a helmet anywhere," he said.
"My (daughters) had to see it all unfold right before their eyes," he said. "It was pretty gruesome."
Boudreau called 911 and stayed on the phone with dispatchers until emergency responders arrived. He said a bystander and paramedics each tried to perform CPR on the man.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire damages interior of home on Bypass 28 in Derry - 0
- He helps make the Londonderry police force stronger - 0
- Hampton Beach Fire makes new home official - 0
- Firefighters from 10 towns fight Loudon 3-alarm blaze - 0
- Mass. man rescued from Mt. Haystack in Franconia - 0
- Firefighters from 10 communities fight second 3-alarm fire in one day in Loudon - 0
- UPDATE: Lancaster man, 74, killed in head-on Columbia crash - 0
- UPDATE: Mother, daughter fell from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Dover woman admits to bank robberies in two states - 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072