Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Rochester man charged with brandishing rifle, reckless conduct
Police responded around 9:15 p.m. after receiving a report of a man who was walking around the residential area with a rifle.
Following an investigation, they charged Gage White, 18, of 105 Whitehouse Rd. Lot #36, with criminal threatening with a deadly weapon and reckless conduct for allegedly pointing and waving a loaded rifle at another man.
White, who was held in Strafford County Jail in Dover on $5,000 cash bail, is scheduled to be arraigned Monday at 11 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
- Candia police investigating possible pitbull fighting - 0
- Man shot by Nashua police says he was acting in self defense - 1
- Diocese issues narrative regarding investigation of monsignor - 0
- Bishops' statements on sentencing of Rev. Msgr. Arsenault - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No charges in Nashua ‘Duck-gate’ - 0
- Salem Planning Board approves hookah lounge for Main Street - 0
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 1
- Hollis citizens speaking out against controversial gas pipeline - 4
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 1
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917