Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
UPDATE: Driver charged with DWI following Manchester crash
According to police, Andriy Pasitcznyk, 33, was driving east on Bridge Street Extension around 11:20 p.m. when his car left the road, struck several objects and then rolled over.
Both Pasitczynk and his passenger, Richard Hunter, 54, of Manchester, were seriously injured and taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital, according to a press release.
Police said both speed and alcohol were contributing factors in the crash.
Pasitczynk was charged with DWI and will appear in court at a later date.
Police said additional charges may be forthcoming. They asked anyone with information on the crash to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief