NHIAA Football: Tide stake claim to No. 1, top Bedford
Concord, the top-ranked team in the Union Leader/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll, received three touchdowns from running back Marc Gaudet — two rushing and one receiving — and posted a 34-27 victory over No. 2 Bedford at Memorial Field.
Bedford allowed more points against the Crimson Tide than it did in its first six games (26).
The Crimson Tide responded again, however. Law threw a 29-yard TD pass to Seimou Smith and then tossed a completion to Gaudet for the two-point conversion to increase the lead to 34-20 with 10:15 to go in the game.
Concord and Nashua South are now the only unbeaten teams remaining in Division I.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Reports: Yankees get Red Sox Jacoby Ellsbury - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Making the case for Carpenter - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Newly retired Chris Carpenter planning to move back to NH - 0
- Gomes hopes Red Sox retain all their free agents - 0
- Carpenter lauded as one of Cardinals' all-time greats - 1
- Amherst's Huntington runner-up to Cherington - 0
- Cherington garners Executive of the Year - 0
- Red Sox extend offers to Elsbury, Napoli and Drew - 0
- Dave D'Donofrio's Sox Beat: Redemption Sox - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
Hooksett confident contract to send students to Pinkerton doesn't violate Manchester settlement