Home » Sports » Football » Patriots/NFL
Gronkowski cleared, but status not
Gronkowski, who has had offseason back surgery and four operations to repair a broken forearm, has been practicing for several weeks but has not played in a game this season because he was waiting to get clearance from doctors to play.
Patriots coach Bill Belichick said only that Gronkowski will appear on the injury report. Gronkowski has been listed as questionable throughout the season, and that was the case again Friday.
--WR Danny Amendola (groin/concussion) was ruled out for Sunday's game. Amendola has been dealing with the groin since Week 1, but was knocked out of last Sunday's game against New Orleans on a hit to the head at the end of a run.
--RB Leon Washington did not practice on Friday as he continues to deal with an ankle injury that has bothered him for two weeks and has been ruled out.
--RB Brandon Bolden was once against limited in practice with a knee injury.
--G Dan Connolly did not practice on Wednesday with a concussion suffered in the first half of last Sunday's game against New Orleans and is listed as questionable.
--TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) is listed as questionable.
--WR Matthew Slater (broken wrist) continues to be limited in practice and is questionable.
--CB Devin McCourty (shoulder) is listed as probable.
--DB Kyle Arrington (groin) was listed as full participation on Friday and is possible.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Indoor track results - 0
- Central-Trinity: It's time - 2
- Trinity, BG skaters open with victories - 0
- Central vs. Trinity: 'competition, not warfare' - 5
- NHIAA preview: Boys' ice hockey races appear to be wide open - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Windham boys prevail in hoop opener - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 1
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
- Rich won’t return to coach Londonderry football - 1
READER COMMENTS: 8
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Shaheen, Ayotte on opposite sides of procedural vote on budget compromise - 3
- Snow slows NH rush hour; cancels many evening events - 1
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH ranks first in controlling infectious disease, according to report - 1
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Knife-wielding robbers target two stores in Manchester - 2
Blue Jays knuckler may be headed to NH
Most NH hospitals average on measurement of knee, hip surgery; Wentworth-Douglas among worst
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan