Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Tilton police make arrest in Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory robbery
Police said Brady Gilbert, 23, was the man who entered the 120 Laconia Road store at 7:35 p.m. Tuesday, forced the clerk to open the register and grabbed the cash from the till.
He ran out of the store with the cash, heading toward the rear of the stores behind the outlets.
Police arrested Gilbert early Thursday evening after receiving calls with tips and leads, according to a news release.
Gilbert was arrested in the parking lot of the Tilton McDonalds. He was brought to the police station where he was booked and, when he refused bail, was taken to the Belknap County jail.
What's next: He is to be arraigned Friday at 1 p.m. in 6th Circuit Court, Franklin District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483