Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Tilton police make arrest in Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory robbery
Police said Brady Gilbert, 23, was the man who entered the 120 Laconia Road store at 7:35 p.m. Tuesday, forced the clerk to open the register and grabbed the cash from the till.
He ran out of the store with the cash, heading toward the rear of the stores behind the outlets.
Police arrested Gilbert early Thursday evening after receiving calls with tips and leads, according to a news release.
Gilbert was arrested in the parking lot of the Tilton McDonalds. He was brought to the police station where he was booked and, when he refused bail, was taken to the Belknap County jail.
What's next: He is to be arraigned Friday at 1 p.m. in 6th Circuit Court, Franklin District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
When company comes, opt for variety
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Market Basket community waits and watches
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917