Tilton police make arrest in Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory robbery
TILTON – A Sanbornton man is under arrest, accused of robbing the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Store at Tanger Outlets Tuesday night.
Police said Brady Gilbert, 23, was the man who entered the 120 Laconia Road store at 7:35 p.m. Tuesday, forced the clerk to open the register and grabbed the cash from the till.
He ran out of the store with the cash, heading toward the rear of the stores behind the outlets.
Police arrested Gilbert early Thursday evening after receiving calls with tips and leads, according to a news release.
Gilbert was arrested in the parking lot of the Tilton McDonalds. He was brought to the police station where he was booked and, when he refused bail, was taken to the Belknap County jail.
What's next: He is to be arraigned Friday at 1 p.m. in 6th Circuit Court, Franklin District Division.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.