Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Danville man turns himself in on charges he fled accident
Joseph “J.D.” Bye, 21, of 6 Lorraines Place, faces charges in connection with the incident that allegedly happened Tuesday afternoon on Jenness Road.
According to police, Bye and another individual met up with the victim, Steven Clark, shortly before the incident.
Clark was hanging onto the bed of the truck in the area of Fuller Lane when he fell off and landed on the road, Wallace said.
Wallace said a neighbor who witnessed the accident ran over to assist Clark, who asked that his mother be called.
“The victim is recovering from his injuries,” Wallace said Friday.The charges allege that Bye “recklessly engaged in conduct by driving a motor vehicle while Steven Clark was hanging on to the outside, which placed Steven Clark in danger of serious bodily injury, by continuing to drive on Jenness Road until Steven Clark fell from the moving vehicle.”Bye was released on personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned Nov. 15.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief