Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Danville man turns himself in on charges he fled accident
Joseph “J.D.” Bye, 21, of 6 Lorraines Place, faces charges in connection with the incident that allegedly happened Tuesday afternoon on Jenness Road.
According to police, Bye and another individual met up with the victim, Steven Clark, shortly before the incident.
Clark was hanging onto the bed of the truck in the area of Fuller Lane when he fell off and landed on the road, Wallace said.
Wallace said a neighbor who witnessed the accident ran over to assist Clark, who asked that his mother be called.
“The victim is recovering from his injuries,” Wallace said Friday.The charges allege that Bye “recklessly engaged in conduct by driving a motor vehicle while Steven Clark was hanging on to the outside, which placed Steven Clark in danger of serious bodily injury, by continuing to drive on Jenness Road until Steven Clark fell from the moving vehicle.”Bye was released on personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned Nov. 15.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal