Home » News » Public Safety
Downed telephone pole closes street in Concord
Samuel Harkins, 18, of Concord, was arrested for aggravated DWI, underage DWI, conduct after an accident and unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor.
Michael Allen, also 18 and of Concord, was charged with unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor and possession of a controlled drug.
The two suffered minor injuries, but police said they declined medical attention. The crash, which happened near 257 East Side Drive early in the morning, remains under investigation.
Police said the road was closed because of live wires on the road.
Harkins is free on $6,000 personal recognizance bail, while Allen's bail is $1,500 personal recognizance.
Both are to be arraigned in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division, Harkins on Nov. 4 and Allen on Dec. 2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For Nashua student walkers, commute may soon be safer - 0
- Several pets succumb to fire at Farmington home Thursday - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run