Home » News » Public Safety
Downed telephone pole closes street in Concord
Samuel Harkins, 18, of Concord, was arrested for aggravated DWI, underage DWI, conduct after an accident and unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor.
Michael Allen, also 18 and of Concord, was charged with unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor and possession of a controlled drug.
The two suffered minor injuries, but police said they declined medical attention. The crash, which happened near 257 East Side Drive early in the morning, remains under investigation.
Police said the road was closed because of live wires on the road.
Harkins is free on $6,000 personal recognizance bail, while Allen's bail is $1,500 personal recognizance.
Both are to be arraigned in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division, Harkins on Nov. 4 and Allen on Dec. 2.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind