Home » News » Public Safety
Downed telephone pole closes street in Concord
Samuel Harkins, 18, of Concord, was arrested for aggravated DWI, underage DWI, conduct after an accident and unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor.
Michael Allen, also 18 and of Concord, was charged with unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor and possession of a controlled drug.
The two suffered minor injuries, but police said they declined medical attention. The crash, which happened near 257 East Side Drive early in the morning, remains under investigation.
Police said the road was closed because of live wires on the road.
Harkins is free on $6,000 personal recognizance bail, while Allen's bail is $1,500 personal recognizance.
Both are to be arraigned in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division, Harkins on Nov. 4 and Allen on Dec. 2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police dog Mingo is in even better hands - 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 1
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police seek robber of Nashua convenience store - 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief