Home » News » Public Safety
Downed telephone pole closes street in Concord
Samuel Harkins, 18, of Concord, was arrested for aggravated DWI, underage DWI, conduct after an accident and unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor.
Michael Allen, also 18 and of Concord, was charged with unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor and possession of a controlled drug.
The two suffered minor injuries, but police said they declined medical attention. The crash, which happened near 257 East Side Drive early in the morning, remains under investigation.
Police said the road was closed because of live wires on the road.
Harkins is free on $6,000 personal recognizance bail, while Allen's bail is $1,500 personal recognizance.
Both are to be arraigned in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division, Harkins on Nov. 4 and Allen on Dec. 2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
- Harvard clears all buildings after report of explosives - 0
- Student plans to file civil suit against former New London police chief - 11
- Wood stoves, fireplaces blamed for several house fires in New Hampshire - 0
- School safety in NH called balancing act - 5
READER COMMENTS: 8
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Shaheen, Ayotte on opposite sides of procedural vote on budget compromise - 3
- Snow slows NH rush hour; cancels many evening events - 1
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH ranks first in controlling infectious disease, according to report - 1
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Knife-wielding robbers target two stores in Manchester - 2
Blue Jays knuckler may be headed to NH
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072