Home » News » Public Safety
Crash involving off-duty Peterborough cop ruled an accident
Xenakis was on medical leave, but according to Peterborough police logs has returned to duty since the crash.
However, the state police Technical Accident Reconstruction team has not yet completed its investigation, she said.
Since T.A.R investigates all fatalities in the state it could be five to six months before it completes its investigation into the Peterborough crash, Healey said.
Whether or not speed was a factor in the crash is a matter the T.A.R. team would determine, she said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
- Manchester man dies after being hit by car - 0
- Family, pet cats and snake escape Nottingham fire - 0
- Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting - 0
- School bus slides off road, slams into trees in Deerfield - 0
- For Nashua student walkers, commute may soon be safer - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents - 0
- Millsfield ready to resume holding first primary vote - 0
- Rist defends his salary as interim Central principal - 0
- The Pope's anniversary: Viewing him through different lenses - 0
- Up late with Shaheen: Misplaced Senate priorities - 0
- Jindal says GOP has to 'be a party that's for something' - 0
- NH College Notebook: Bedford's Glassman first NH player into D-I dance - 0
- Roger Brown's H.S. Basketball: Bedford girls ready to face Simpson, Lancers - 0
- Dave Solomon's Gettin' Down to Business: Tim Eccleston has a health dream for the nation - 0
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Roger Simon: Hillary is sick - of the media
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity