Police seek driver vehicle who struck motorcyclist, fled scene
NASHUA — State police seek the driver of a black sedan or SUV who ran over a motorcyclist Thursday morning.
Police said they found Duane Bone, 39, of Peterborough, lying in the middle of the F.E. Everett Turnpike’s southbound lane shortly before 11 a.m. Thursday. They said he suffered severe leg injuries when he was run over by another car that fled the scene.
Bone was taken to St. Joseph’s Hospital for treatment.
Any witnesses to the accident are asked to call police at 271-3636.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.