Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Felon accused of raping woman in Nashua eight days after release from jail
Ryan Howe, 47, with no fixed address, is facing numerous felony charges for the attack, which happened on Oct. 4 at approximately 6 p.m. in the woods behind Grand Avenue.
The two walked together for a short time before heading onto a dirt road, when Howe suddenly changed his behavior and began verbally abusing her, according to court documents on file at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
Anderson responded to the area and located the woman. She was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center for an injury to her jaw and bruises on different areas of her body.
The victim told police she yelled for help after hearing a man walking his dog in the area, and that Howe then fled the woods by jumping over a fence and running, says the affidavit.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 1
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 3
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424