Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Felon accused of raping woman in Nashua eight days after release from jail
Ryan Howe, 47, with no fixed address, is facing numerous felony charges for the attack, which happened on Oct. 4 at approximately 6 p.m. in the woods behind Grand Avenue.
The two walked together for a short time before heading onto a dirt road, when Howe suddenly changed his behavior and began verbally abusing her, according to court documents on file at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
Anderson responded to the area and located the woman. She was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center for an injury to her jaw and bruises on different areas of her body.
The victim told police she yelled for help after hearing a man walking his dog in the area, and that Howe then fled the woods by jumping over a fence and running, says the affidavit.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483