Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Sharon man arrested after standoff
Peterborough Police Chief Scott Guinard said about a dozen officers responded to the scene.
She reported her husband was intoxicated and that she and her son were able to leave the house and were in another town.
After about three hours, Riley came out.
“He didn’t immediately comply with arrest, but he was taken into custody with a minimal amount of force,” Guinard said Thursday. “He was not Tasered, no shots were fired and no one was injured.”
At his arraignment Monday at the 8th Circuit Court District Division in Jaffrey, he entered no pleas for two of the charges and not guilty on the simple assault charge.
Riley is expected to return to court Oct. 21 for a probable cause hearing.
Sharon contracts the neighboring town of Peterborough for police service.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett vetos Pinkerton schools deal