Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Sharon man arrested after standoff
Peterborough Police Chief Scott Guinard said about a dozen officers responded to the scene.
She reported her husband was intoxicated and that she and her son were able to leave the house and were in another town.
After about three hours, Riley came out.
“He didn’t immediately comply with arrest, but he was taken into custody with a minimal amount of force,” Guinard said Thursday. “He was not Tasered, no shots were fired and no one was injured.”
At his arraignment Monday at the 8th Circuit Court District Division in Jaffrey, he entered no pleas for two of the charges and not guilty on the simple assault charge.
Riley is expected to return to court Oct. 21 for a probable cause hearing.
Sharon contracts the neighboring town of Peterborough for police service.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424