Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sharon man arrested after standoff
Peterborough Police Chief Scott Guinard said about a dozen officers responded to the scene.
She reported her husband was intoxicated and that she and her son were able to leave the house and were in another town.
After about three hours, Riley came out.
“He didn’t immediately comply with arrest, but he was taken into custody with a minimal amount of force,” Guinard said Thursday. “He was not Tasered, no shots were fired and no one was injured.”
At his arraignment Monday at the 8th Circuit Court District Division in Jaffrey, he entered no pleas for two of the charges and not guilty on the simple assault charge.
Riley is expected to return to court Oct. 21 for a probable cause hearing.
Sharon contracts the neighboring town of Peterborough for police service.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483