Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sharon man arrested after standoff
Peterborough Police Chief Scott Guinard said about a dozen officers responded to the scene.
She reported her husband was intoxicated and that she and her son were able to leave the house and were in another town.
After about three hours, Riley came out.
“He didn’t immediately comply with arrest, but he was taken into custody with a minimal amount of force,” Guinard said Thursday. “He was not Tasered, no shots were fired and no one was injured.”
At his arraignment Monday at the 8th Circuit Court District Division in Jaffrey, he entered no pleas for two of the charges and not guilty on the simple assault charge.
Riley is expected to return to court Oct. 21 for a probable cause hearing.
Sharon contracts the neighboring town of Peterborough for police service.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483