Manchester Community Theatre Players bring 'Annie' to the stage this weekend
Manchester Community Theatre Players revisits the hard-knock life of the eternally sunny orphan Annie in a musical classic of Depression-era times at 7 p.m. this Saturday and again Oct. 19 and 2 p.m. Sunday and again Oct. 20 at the JFNH Theatre, 698 Beech St., Manchester. The production will feature Brook Flanders as Annie, Tom Anastasi as Oliver (Daddy) Warbucks and Michele Bossie as villainous Miss Hannigan, among others. Tickets are $10-$20. For reservations, call (800) 838-3006 or visit www.manchestercommunitytheatre.com.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.