Merrimack stove shop helping vets
Letters and or essays describing this experience will be accepted until Nov. 1 and should be dropped off or mailed to All Basics Stove Shop at 236 D.W. Highway, Merrimack, 03054.
This family or veteran will receive a new pellet stove, floor protection, professional installation with parts, and a half a ton of premium pellet fuel.
Requirements: Active veteran, veteran who served or spouse are eligible. Proof of service by member or spouse is required. The installation area is in southern New Hampshire.
No employee of the stove shop will be eligible to win. Friends or family member who feels that a veteran needs a little help are also eligible.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Rifle shoot to help homeless vets - 0
- Veterans Briefs: POW-MIA recognition ceremony Saturday - 0
- American Legion leader visits NH - 0
- National Guard program's management changing hands - 0
- Sweeney Post hosting Italian dinner/dance - 0
- Commentary -- Mary Tamposi: Housing the homeless helps us all - 0
- Disabled anglers, vets try luck in tournament - 0
- 100 Nights ceremony set for Thursday at Veterans Cemetery - 0
- Meeting at VA Medical Center on Sept. 25 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Deering couple arrested in violent beating, kidnapping of Bennington woman - 0
- Nashua driver rejects plea deal in hit-and-run negligent homicide case - 0
- UPDATED: Distracted by dog, woman downs two utility poles on Manchester’s Varney Street - 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 10
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 10
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 5
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 1
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 3
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance