Merrimack stove shop helping vets
Letters and or essays describing this experience will be accepted until Nov. 1 and should be dropped off or mailed to All Basics Stove Shop at 236 D.W. Highway, Merrimack, 03054.
This family or veteran will receive a new pellet stove, floor protection, professional installation with parts, and a half a ton of premium pellet fuel.
Requirements: Active veteran, veteran who served or spouse are eligible. Proof of service by member or spouse is required. The installation area is in southern New Hampshire.
No employee of the stove shop will be eligible to win. Friends or family member who feels that a veteran needs a little help are also eligible.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Manchester makes move to outsource student driver education program - 3
- Nashua education board chair concerned about test scores - 0
- Dartmouth scholar to co-lead Arctic initiative - 0
- Manchester school health costs down, but plans called 'generous' - 0
- Manchester school board reaffirms 'get tough' policy for student assaults - 3
- Pinkerton Academy to issue refunds to sending towns - 0
- New Boston firefighters share safety tips with elementary school students - 0
- Public hearing on proposed school bonds - 1
- Crotched Mtn. school suit alleges abuse - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 5
School's out for voters