Merrimack stove shop helping vets
Letters and or essays describing this experience will be accepted until Nov. 1 and should be dropped off or mailed to All Basics Stove Shop at 236 D.W. Highway, Merrimack, 03054.
This family or veteran will receive a new pellet stove, floor protection, professional installation with parts, and a half a ton of premium pellet fuel.
Requirements: Active veteran, veteran who served or spouse are eligible. Proof of service by member or spouse is required. The installation area is in southern New Hampshire.
No employee of the stove shop will be eligible to win. Friends or family member who feels that a veteran needs a little help are also eligible.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Credit union donates to Honor Flight - 0
- Veterans Briefs: Post 2 events - 0
- Pinkerton freshmen say thanks in cards to veterans - 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Weare American Legion plans annual turkey raffle - 0
- Author says Dover's Veterans Day ceremony inspired her book - 0
- Veteran challenges today's youths to greatness - 0
- Whitefield marks Veterans Day by giving thanks for tank - 0
- Grateful for their service, Nashua salutes its veterans - 0
- Fallen Marine, family honored at Peterborough Veterans Day ceremony - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 5
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 1
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 6
- On being American: A point for reflection - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Rymes takes over for Fuller, deliveries start Wednesday - 1
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection